3 Essential Ingredients You Can’t Afford to Ignore in Your Plan
Life rarely follows the script we set.
A resilient plan should include contingencies for:
A more resilient approach is:
- Ready for anything
Because one thing is for sure.
Plans will be disrupted by the unexpected.
Does your financial strategy adapt as swiftly as you do?
By focusing on resilience, you’re better prepared for anything.
Want to be resilient in any market condition?
After years of helping people become resilient capital keepers, I’ve learned two crucial lessons:
- Capital Preservation is key. Learning to keep what you make is more important than chasing returns.
- Secure alternate financing sources.
- You finance everything you buy.
- Options make you more resilient.
Storing money in assets that capitalize on the lessons above will enhance your resilience regardless of market conditions.
What strategies do you use to ensure financial resilience?
Reach out to me for help:
- Becoming a resilient capital keeper with whole life insurance.
- Discovering your Blueprint with 1:1 coaching.
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/
Click to connect with me at LinkedIn!