Sick of following the herd?
Focus on resilient capital keeping.
Here are 3 guiding principles to step forward:
- Don’t be afraid to break from the herd.
- Focus on keeping more of what you earn.
- Seek access to alternative financing options.
Which of these principles resonates the most with you?
Feeling daunted by big leaps?
Remember, it’s the first small step that counts.
Here’s our squad’s recipe for moving big ideas forward:
- Individuals with big ideas share their next key step.
- No action is too small – even signing a loan document.
- We share our plans openly to ensure accountability.
- By the next meeting, we’ve completed that task.
Trust me, no one likes explaining why they couldn’t take one small step.
And you know what? Those small steps have led to:
- Real estate transactions worth millions.
- Multiple businesses started and thriving.
- Military command tours successfully completed.
What’s the one small step you could take this week?
How can you leverage accountability as your secret weapon?
Reach out to me for help:
- Becoming a resilient capital keeper with whole life insurance.
- Discovering your Blueprint with 1:1 coaching.
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/
Click to connect with me at LinkedIn!