Let’s face it, nobody intentionally opts for the wrong path.
Rather, we lack mechanisms that alert us when off course.
To address this, I rely on two essential elements in my life:
- My Blueprint – The foundation aligning life decisions with my cause, purpose, values, passions, and skills.
- My Mastermind Squad (Green Squad) – Provides invaluable feedback, fosters learning, and ensures accountability.
Both these elements are irreplaceable in my journey towards growth.
How do you ensure you’re getting the feedback necessary for learning and growth?
Are you feeling stuck? Here’s how I shake things up with 3 powerful questions:
- Am I positively impacting my teammates?
- What value am I gaining or giving by staying put?
- How does this contribute to my personal development?
Reflecting on these questions keeps me aligned with my Blueprint.
Better yet when I can talk it out with Green Squad on a Saturday morning! Our latest episode is here (but find us on all podcast platforms).
Blind loyalty and commitment can be harmful—growth and resilience come from examining beliefs and testing them.
I’d love to hear your strategies for knowing when it’s time to switch gears.
Reach out to me for help:
- Becoming a resilient capital keeper with whole life insurance.
- Discovering your Blueprint with 1:1 coaching.
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/
Click to connect with me at LinkedIn!