Why do people have such emotional responses to whole life insurance and the Infinite Banking Concept (IBC)?
Here’s the #1 reason:
A lack of understanding
- Whole Life Insurance: Misunderstanding the asset
- IBC: Misunderstanding what it truly is
Isn’t it fascinating how a lack of understanding can lead to overly emotional responses?
What’s informing my thoughts?
- 10+ years focusing on resilient capital storage in whole life (have had whole life for 20+ years)
- Authorized IBC Practitioner (a very small % of agents) for 6 years helping others
- Routinely leverage my policies for investments, business, and opportunities
What would your ideal long-term capital storage asset look like?
The perfect asset doesn’t exist, but here are the top 10 benefits I get from storing capital in whole life insurance:
- No volatility
- Guaranteed growth
- Protection from loss
- Protection from creditors
- Tax-deferred equity growth
- Tax-free access to the value
- Income tax-free transfer at death
- Guaranteed ability to borrow against the equity
What other capital storage asset gives you these benefits?
How might preserving your capital this way make you more resilient?
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/