Here’s the #1 piece of advice I’d give my 20-year-old self to lead a fulfilled and purposeful life.
Discover what truly matters to you and forge your own path.
I call it Blueprint.
By deeply understanding what resonates with your core, you gain:
Never settle for “this is the way it has always been done” without investigation.
How can you know you’re on the right path without a clear Blueprint?
Many of us, myself included, spend the first part of our adult lives following one of these paths:
- A path that’s been laid out for us
- A path designed by someone else
- A path dictated by the culture at large
Then, if we’re lucky, something finally clicks inside of us, compelling us to reevaluate what we’re doing and why.
For me, I was doing everything I thought I needed to do to secure promotions and gain additional leadership opportunities.
However, once I achieved what I set out to do, I realized I needed more clarity as to why I actually wanted it in the first place.
That’s when I finally committed to uncovering my Blueprint by hiring a coach, which gave me:
- The ability to intentionally apply myself
- Improvement in thinking and performance
I’m happy I took action when I did, but consider this:
- What if you could reach a state of agency sooner?
- What if you started now to invest the effort to discover your Blueprint?
- What if you could accelerate the timeline for a life lived with purpose and intention?
What would that be worth to you? Are you ready to lead a fulfilled and purposeful life?
Reach out to me for help:
- Becoming a resilient capital keeper with whole life insurance.
- Discovering your Blueprint with 1:1 coaching.
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/
Click to connect with me at LinkedIn!