Are you looking for a capital storage solution that preserves your wealth and gives you access to opportunities like real estate? I was too.
10+ years ago, where I kept my money prevented me from buying the real estate I wanted.
I reflected on some key questions and made a change:
- Do I need access to my money in the short-term, or can I lock it up for years?
- How can I provide for my lifetime financing needs?
- How can I keep more of what I earn?
For me, whole life insurance policies worked, and now I preserve and grow my capital while having access along the way.
How important is it for you to keep your money safe and secure while also having the flexibility to access it for other opportunities, such as real estate?
Love real estate, but want to be financially savvy beyond your RE investments?
Check out these three books:
1. The Richest Man in Babylon: Pay yourself first.
2. Becoming Your Own Banker: Take control of your financing function without relying solely on banks (interesting in light of recent news)
3. Heads I Win Tails You Lose: Figure out the principles most important to you in finance and life and build your life around them.
Overall, these books have helped me to be more intentional about how I store and preserve money making me resilient to life’s uncertainty.
Have you read any other books that have helped you transform your financial mindset?
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/