6 principles I use to favor financial resilience over explosive growth.
Hitting home runs in finance is exciting, but it’s not sustainable for most.
Focus on resilience and you’ll thrive in any market:
- Lean Towards Guarantees: Stability over speculation.
- Conservative Growth: It’s not always about the home runs, singles and doubles add up.
- Low to Zero Volatility: A smooth ride matters.
- The IRR Trade-Off: Willing to take a bit less for a lot more peace of mind.
- Stability, Reserves, Resilience: Three pillars that hold up my financial house.
- Keeping More: It’s not what you make, it’s what you keep.
My focus is on building a resilient portfolio, not chasing the next shiny object.
How are you building resilience in your financial strategy?
Let me add 5 key asset considerations to boost your financial resilience.
When it comes to storing money for long-term preservation and resilience, not all assets are created equal.
Common pitfalls with many storage assets:
- Rules that limit accessibility
- Exposed to market fluctuations
- Barriers to borrowing against them
- Misalignment of ownership interests
- Tax burdens that nibble away at growth
By being intentional about where we store our money, we craft a financial buffer against life’s curveballs.
How might reevaluating these factors shift your financial perspective? Are you ready to choose financial resilience?
Reach out to me for help:
- Becoming a resilient capital keeper with whole life insurance.
- Discovering your Blueprint with 1:1 coaching.
Do you have someone on your team helping you with these concepts? If not, please reach out to us at https://www.tieronelifeinsurance.com/contact/
Click to connect with me at LinkedIn!