How does your mindset have the power to shape your financial success?
Our beliefs drive our behaviors ultimately leading to where we end up in life.
Here are 5 core beliefs I have about finance:
- I believe preserving capital and building additional streams of income leads to financial resilience.
- I believe I finance everything I buy, whether with cash (opportunity costs) or borrowing (interest).
- I believe preserving what I earn is more valuable than chasing returns.
- I believe every asset purchase is a decision to store capital in that asset (equity).
- I believe there are many financial principles to consider when making asset purchase decisions.
If I move through life, testing those beliefs and find one or more of them to be flawed, I will adjust course.
How do your beliefs dictate your money decisions?
What’s Your Money Mindset?
You can unlock Financial Success through self-awareness! 🧠
Your beliefs, attitudes, and emotions towards money directly influence your financial behavior and impact your success.
That’s why it’s vital to understand your thinking.
3 common money mindsets and consequences:
- Scarcity mindset: Viewing money as limited, leading to fear-based decisions.
- Abundance mindset: Believing money is plentiful, better but could lead to overconfidence without focus.
- Avoidance mindset: Ignoring financial matters altogether, resulting in missed opportunities.
How a growth mindset trumps them all:
- Embrace challenges
- Learn from mistakes
- Adapt to change
- Seek long-term growth
Adopting a growth mindset makes you more resilient in life, not just finances.
📣 How does your current money mindset impact your life?